Thank you to the 2011 HGOC Sponsors!
Congratulations to the HGOC Winners!
“The Green Office Challenge has been a success because of community commitment,” said Mayor Annise Parker. “More than 375 buildings and tenants participated representing approximately 75 million square feet.” READ the full press release!
2011 HGOC Award Categories and Winners:
Outstanding Leadership Award:
- CenterPoint Energy
- Choice Energy Services
- Greenstar Recycling
- Crescent Real Estate Equities
- NRG EV Services
- Waste Management
Highest Tenant Baseline Score:
- 1st Place: Mazzetti Nash Lipsey Burch
- 2nd Place: Perkins + Will
- 3rd Place: Innate Chiropractic Healing Arts Center
Highest Tenant Challenge Year Score:
Most Improved Tenant:
- 1st Place: Smart Office Energy Solutions
- 2nd Place: Total Gas & Power North America, Inc.
- 3rd Place: Houston Permitting Center, City of Houston
Highest Participation by District:
- 1st Place: Houston Downtown Management District
- 2nd Place: Uptown Houston
- 3rd Place: Greenway Plaza and Upper Kirby District
HGOC Promotion - 1st Place tie:
Greatest Participation by a Property Manager/Building Owner:
- 1st Place: Crescent Real Estate Equities
- 2nd Place: Lincoln Property Company
- 3rd Place: Brookfield Properties
Highest Baseline Energy Star Score - 1st Place tie:
Highest Overall Energy Star Score:
- Brookfield Properties - Continental Center I
Most Improved Building:
- 1st Place: Lincoln Property Company - 4920 Westway Park Blvd
- 2nd Place: Brookfield Properties - 500 Jefferson
- 3rd Place: Lincoln Property Company - 8223 Willow Place
Dedication to Sustainable Buildings:
Overall Winner - Greatest Implementation of Green Building Innovations:
Overall Winner - Maximum Participation as Tenant & Property Manager/Building Owner:
CLICK HERE to see Tenant participants by Tier Level Achievement.
WATCH the 2011 HGOC wrap up video.
SEE the 2011 HGOC Awards Reception photos!